The greatest of martial artists were also versed in the written and spoken word and its something i wish to bring back. As Australia's only Globally Accredited Speaker i know the importance and power of speech. Being a confident speaker is a trained skill that many never attempted to master, they shy away out of pure fear. In fact many years ago they surveyed a large number of people on their greatest fears and a majority of them listed public speaking as a greater fear than death. This is something i wish to remedy. My aim is to teach a series of speaking courses for our youth to give them the confidence to stand and speak . it is a skill which will give them a great advantage in their later life. I look forward to setting dates to get starting on this as it is a great passion of mine and goes hand in hand with all the physical work we do at our school. I look forward to moving forward with this programme. Best Wishes Sensei.
Well 2020 has begun with a blast and we have great aims for the year...
1) We will be taking our training to a new level of technicality
2) We will be helping each other grow more than ever in our training
3) We will be upping the teaching on human anatomy for all students
4) We will be looking to build a demonstration team for students who are keen to learn combat structure
5) There will be a grading coming up in March so be sure to check what you will need to know.
6) we will be having some guest instructors visiting our dojo at certain times of the year. These people are at the very pinnacle of their arts and their knowledge will be invaluable to you.
So its time to get the year underway. Look forward to seeing you in the dojo. Sensei